|Guacamole with Chipotle Tortilla Chips||
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle Chile powder (such as McCormick)
- 3 tomatillos
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup Chopped Plum Tomato
- 3 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Ripe Peeled Avocados, seeded and coarsely mashed
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- To prepare chips, cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle wedges with 1/2 teaspoon salt and Chile powder; lightly coat wedges with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until wedges are crisp and lightly browned.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- To prepare guacamole, peel papery husk from tomatillos; wash, core, and finely chop.
- Combine tomatillos, onion, and remaining ingredients; stir well. Serve guacamole with chips.