|Pressed Cubano with Bacon||
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (3-ounce) Hawaiian rolls, sliced in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 8 (1/2-ounce) slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese, divided
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and halved
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 6 ounces thinly sliced 33%-less-sodium ham
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli roasted turkey breast
- Combine oil and garlic.
- Spread cut sides of rolls evenly with mustard. Place 1 cheese slice, 2 bacon halves, 3 pickle slices, and 1/2 teaspoon cilantro on bottom half of each roll.
- Divide ham and turkey evenly among bottom halves of rolls; top each serving with 1 cheese slice and top half of roll.
- Brush garlic oil evenly over outside of rolls.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 sandwiches to pan.
- Place a cast-iron or heavy skillet on top of sandwiches, and press gently to flatten.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is toasted (leave cast-iron skillet on sandwiches while they cook).
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches.