|Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip||
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing (or any creamy type dressing)
- 1/2 cup frank’s redhot buffalo wing sauce or 1/2 cup frank’s original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 oz) or 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) cans Swanson premium white chicken meat packed in water, drained (see NOTE)
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate until smooth.
- Stir in the dressing, wing sauce and blue cheese.
- Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Stir before serving with veggies and/or crackers.
NOTE: You can substitute freshly cooked or leftover chicken for the canned chicken.
Makes 4 cups