|Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza||
- 3/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons McCormick grill seasoning, such as McCormick’s Montreal Steak seasoning (eyeball it)
- 1 (14 ounce) cans pizza dough, Pillsbury
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot sauce, to taste
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese, 4 generous handfuls
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425*F.
- Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
- Place the chicken on a plate and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Season it with the grill seasoning.
- When the grill pan is hot, cook the chicken for about 3 minutes on each side, until it is cooked through.
- Stretch the dough to form a pizza, using cornmeal or flour to help you handle it.
- If you let it rest and warm up for a few minutes, it will handle more easily.
- Set the pizza on a pizza pan to the side.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and stir in the Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
- Remove the chicken from the grill pan and slice it thin.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and stir to coat.
- Cover the pizza dough with the saucy Buffalo chicken, cheeses, and scallions.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until crisp.